Q: What program do you use?
A: Photoshop CS3 for both illustrations and animations. Default brushes only.
Q: Do you stream?
A: Nope, never will.
Q: Do you use DeviantArt?
A: I only use it to track other artists.
Q: Do you make a living on your art?
A: I wouldn’t call it a living.
Q: Do you take requests?
A: Requests are now closed.
Q: Do you take commissions?
A: Commissions are currently unavailable! They will be open again once my freelance work clears up.
- I charge per colored character. More or less, depending on the details.
- I require payment upfront. I can issue a refund if you’re unsatisfied, but I check for feedback every step of the way to avoid this.
- Commissions can take up to 7 days to complete. I will let you know ahead of time if I need an extension.
- I would like permission to post completed works on my blog, though you can remain anonymous if you’d like.
- Commissions are a service, not a product! You do not really own the art I create, and shouldn’t be doing stuff like selling prints or whatever.
- No weird shit.
Q: What qualifies as “weird shit?”
A: Anything that involves porn, yaoi, diapers, piss, shit, guro, furry, vore, etc. You’re free to like this kinda stuff, but you’ve got the wrong artist.
Q: Can I draw something for you?
A: Please do. Fanart of my originals is always appreciated.
Q: What is your mascot’s name?
A: Plume; named after steam clouds.
Q: How do I draw?
A: I’m not a teacher.
Feel free to send me a question and it may end up in this FAQ.